Friday, January 20, 2012

Hallow-BEE!

Auntie Tooty found this adorable Bumble Bee costume a few weeks before Halloween and sent it to us. I still wasn't sure what she was going to be, but when I put those antlers and wings on her cute little body, it was over! We were headed to Missouri the day before Halloween so didn't get to do any trick-or-treating, but luckily Khloe's friend Maddox had a costume party the week before and she got to show off her new outfit!

 The cutest little BEE I know! :) 

 Mac Mac was a fireman and matched Khloe perfectly.
He thought her antlers were pretty fun! 


 Under the Sea at the Exploreum!

 I mean, how adorable are those wings?!

 
Mya is going to be a GREAT big sister! She and Khloe held hands throughout the day and giggled everywhere they went! Mya's mom is actually having her baby brother as I type this! :) 

And of course, the Holiday foot prints. We made Ghosts out of these! :) 

Hope everyone had a fun Halloween around your parts. (and stop judging me for posting this three months late!!!)

-Heather

2 comments:

  1. I'm not judging!!! I'm only to December on mine :) One of these days I'll stay caught up... maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Looks like fun! She's a doll for sure! I love the little feet - you are so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete