Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Good Daddy

 "Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a Dad."


A good Daddy makes fun character voices when reading books to me. 


A good Daddy poses for five hundred pictures just because Mommy asks him to. 

 

A good Daddy spends 3 hrs assembling a swing just for me.


A good Daddy changes my stinky diapers. Over and over again. 


A good Daddy uses the utmost concentration and concern when performing such scary operations on me. (Clipping two week old nails)


A good Daddy teaches me how important naps are.


A good Daddy holds me close and tells me how much he loves me everyday.


A good Daddy gives me his full attention after a long day of work. 


A good Daddy takes a five minute break at work just to give me sweet kisses. 

 

A good Daddy knows what makes me smile.


A good Daddy doesn't care what he looks like while carrying me around.

 

A good Daddy plays in the floor with me and makes me squeal!


A good Daddy shows me the world and reminds me that I will always be his little girl!


A good Daddy is my Daddy and I love him very much. 

xoxo Khloe Brooke

~Happy {very belated} Father's Day John David~

No comments:

Post a Comment