Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Khloe's Vlog!

I'm so behind on... well everything. Especially, Khloe's recent videos. So this is my Vlog - aka Video Blog. Enjoy!

This was taken at the end of May. I think I had more fun than she did during this one:



Of course, she would start saying "Da-Da" the day after we left John David at home for 7 days and went to see Grandma! Poor Daddy.


And so the climbing has begun! This little monkey is trying to get on top of everything these days.


I'm just wondering if you can tell by the video below that this little girl is the center of our universe!?!


Playing in the jump excauser and being OH so chatty. I would definitely recommend this activity center for your baby! She has loved this since before she could even sit up in it. :) 


Talking, talking, and some more talking!



That's all for now. 9 month update coming later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment