Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy 10 months Khloe!



  • I think she weighs about 20 pounds (checkup is scheduled for the 15th)
  • Wearing size 3 diapers and 6-9 and 9 month clothes.
  • Two bottom teeth and I can feel at least one on top trying to break through. Have I mentioned how horrible teething is? Poor baby (and mommy!)
  • Upgraded to the non-silicone spout on sippy cups. I can’t believe how easy the transition from bottle to cup was!
  • Walking more and more! She knows she can get where she wants faster by crawling, but I am noticing she prefers to walk a little more every day.
 (it's harder and harder to get her to SIT while taking these monthly pics!!) 

  • She is into everrrrrrything! She discovered how to open and close cabinet doors last week while at my Gmas. Oh joy!!
  • Did I mention she is CLIMBING? On anything and everything she can get her foot on. I really have to keep an eye on her to keep the number of “flip overs” to a minimum!
  • Babbles non stop but she will NOT say Momma! Every time I ask her to say it she says Dada! Couple of new words this month: Toooodee (for Tooty!) and Gi (for Gigi). 

 (look at how thick her hair is getting!! I LOVE it!)

  • Napping at least twice a day and still sleeps all night.
  • LOVES music! She bounces and claps her hands as says DANCE "deeh, deeh deeh" as soon as she hears music! So cute!
  • She has finally warmed up to the idea of letting strangers hold her. I was amazed at Tooty’s wedding how she let girls pass her around before the ceremony started.


Let the party planning begin! Khloe’s 1st birthday is less than two months away! {tear} And yes, it’s true; I’ve been planning for this party since she was 4 months old! Would you expect any less from me?? :)-

Save the date! Khloe’s First Birthday Celebration October 1st in Olive Branch, MS.  Time and location TBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment