Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Drab 2 Fab: Bow Holder

This is the frame from an old mirror that was hung in our guest bathroom when bought our house. I knew immediately that mirror would be replaced with a much more modern one. It's been sitting in my storage shed for a year. I have tried about 3 different types of bow holders and keep running out of room.

I removed the glass and spray painted the frame a turquoise blue (which I already had.)

I found this ribbon on sale at Hobby Lobby for $2 and I didn't even use the whole roll.

I used the existing screw holes that held the mirror in place and screwed the ribbons directly into the frame. That's it. You're done.


How ADORABLE!?!

Obviously, this is NOT all her bows. I left space on each ribbon just for the picture. :)

Total Cost: $2.00

No comments:

Post a Comment